My dear people, in this video I share a vulnerable topic about quite a tough chapter of my life that shaped me as a woman, gave direction to my professional yogic career and gave birth to my workshop "Making Peace with Anxiety". To me, speaking up means: to accept and reconcile with your traumas, and to make stagnant energy of your pain body to flow.
I have been "there", I hit the rock bottom. It took me years to integrate what I went through, and transform it into a learning experience. All the tools that I used for that have been around for centuries. What I did was to bring them together and practice, practice, practice. And that's what I pass along to you in my workshops.
"If your emotions and state of mind affect your breathing, your breathing can affect your emotions and state of mind."
- Yana Kazbekova E-RYT500
MAKING PEACE WITH ANXIETY™ is a successful fusion of yogic breathing and movements, meditation, neuroscience and deep personal insight brought together by a yogini who lived with severe anxiety for a couple of decades of life.
SUNDAY OCTOBER 28TH 2018, 1:00 -5:00P.M.
LIFE PATH CENTER - Andador Rinconada de la Aldea 29, Centro, San Antonio, 37750 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico.
This event is a hands-on experience of self-exploration, where we'll use our BREATHING to:
- change oxygen levels and chemistry of the blood;
- modify our cardiac rhythm;
- manage our mental and emotional state;
- adjust the temperature and energy flow in the body.
The story shared and exercises presented in this workshops will help you gain confidence in faith in your inner power and transformation.
SOME HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WORKSHOP AGENDA:
- extract of the instructor's book in progress "Beyond Assumptions";
- 12-step evolution of FEELING around The Wheel of Healing;
- mental patterns that cause physical symptoms typical to stress and anxiety; alternatives to confrontation;
- kryas suggested by UCSD BioCircuits Institute as an effective non-invasive approach to the treatment of anxiety, panic and stress disorders.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- suffer from anxiety, panic attacks, chronic or acute stress;
- live with individuals in these conditions;
- work in high pressure competitive environments;
- are exposed to extended periods of tension;
- suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder;
- therapists, healers and yoga teachers.
- Duration: 4 hours
- All levels welcome. NO previous experience necessary.
- Dress is non-restrictive clothing.
- 18 to 70 years old welcome.
- Yoga mat required.
- Cushion or blanket for comfortable sitting recommended.
- Bottle of water recommended.
- Have a meal NO less than 1 hour before the event.
All rights reserved - 2017