This is a vulnerable topic about quite a tough chapter of my life that shaped me as a woman, gave direction to my professional yogic career and gave birth to my workshop "Making Peace with Anxiety". To me, speaking up means: to accept and reconcile with your traumas, and to make stagnant energy of your pain body to flow. I have been "there", I hit the rock bottom. It took me years to integrate what I went through, and transform it into a learning experience. All the tools that I used for that have been around for centuries. What I did was to bring them together and practice, practice, practice. And that's what I pass along to you in my workshops.
"If your emotions and state of mind affect your breathing, your breathing can affect your emotions and state of mind." - Yana Kazbekova E-RYT500
What initially started as a workshop, became a whole life mission for me - Speak Up Anxiety - raising awareness about non-invasive ways to approaching this condition. I'm taking my message around the globe, collaborating with yoga studios, touching lives, sharing my expertise and experience to motivate my students to shift from the mentality of Fear to the mentality of LOVE.
Join me for a journey around The Wheel of Healing© - a 12-step evolution of FEELING we go through on our way toward healing.
Making Peace with Anxiety™ is a successful blend of:
- sacred breathing and brain rewiring techniques;
- ecstatic meditation;
- subtle energy yoga;
- kryas suggested by UCSD BioCircuits Institute as an effective non-invasive approach to anxiety, panic and stress disorders.
- extract of the instructor's book in progress "Beyond Assumptions";
- analysis of mental patterns that cause physical symptoms typical to stress and anxiety; alternatives to confrontation;
- deep personal insight brought together by a yogini who lived with anxiety and panic disorder for a couple of decades of life.
The story shared and exercises presented in this workshops will help you gain confidence in faith in your inner power and transformation.
One message delivered in three languages
One expertise reaching three geographics
Different cultures - same concern - ANXIETY
Many symptoms - one solution - BREATHING
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- suffer from anxiety, panic attacks, chronic or acute stress;
- live with individuals in these conditions;
- work in high pressure competitive environments;
- are exposed to extended periods of tension;
- suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder;
- therapists, healers and yoga teachers.
- Yoga studio and corporate formats.
- 3 hours, 5 hours and 2 days - 8 hours (4+4).
- All levels welcome. NO previous experience necessary.
- Dress is non-restrictive clothing.
- 18 to 70 years old welcome.
- Yoga mat required.
- Cushion or blanket for comfortable sitting recommended.
- Bottle of water recommended.
- Have a meal NO less than 1 hour before the event.
All rights reserved - 2018