My dear people, in this video I share a vulnerable topic about quite a tough chapter of my life that shaped me as a woman, gave direction to my professional yogic career and gave birth to my workshop "Making Peace with Anxiety". To me, speaking up means: to accept and reconcile with your traumas, and to make stagnant energy of your pain body to flow. I have been "there", I hit the rock bottom. It took me years to integrate what I went through, and transform it into a learning experience. All the tools that I used for that have been around for centuries. What I did was to bring them together and practice, practice, practice. And that's what I pass along to you in my workshops.
"If your emotions and state of mind affect your breathing,
your breathing can affect your emotions and state of mind."
- Yana Kazbekova E-RYT500
Join me for a journey around The Wheel of Healing - a 12-step evolution of FEELING we go through on our way toward healing.
Making Peace with Anxiety™ is a successful fusion of yogic breathing and movements, meditation, neuroscience and deep personal insight brought together by a yogini who lived with severe anxiety for a couple of decades of life.
This event is a hands-on experience of self-exploration, where we'll:
- change oxygen levels and chemistry of the blood;
- modify our cardiac rhythm;
- manage our mental and emotional state;
- adjust the temperature and energy flow in the body.
All that, by using our divine gift and valuable tool we've got for free - our BREATHING. The story shared and exercises presented in this workshops will help you gain confidence in faith in your inner power and transformation.
SOME HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WORKSHOP AGENDA:
- extract of the instructor's book in progress "Beyond Assumptions";
- 12-step evolution of FEELING around The Wheel of Healing;
- mental patterns that cause physical symptoms typical to stress and anxiety; alternatives to confrontation;
- kryas suggested by UCSD BioCircuits Institute as an effective non-invasive approach to anxiety, panic and stress disorders.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- suffer from anxiety, panic attacks, chronic or acute stress;
- live with individuals in these conditions;
- work in high pressure competitive environments;
- are exposed to extended periods of tension;
- suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder;
- therapists, healers and yoga teachers.
- Yoga studio and corporate formats.
- 3 hours, 5 hours and 2 days - 8 hours (4+4).
- All levels welcome. NO previous experience necessary.
- Dress is non-restrictive clothing.
- 18 to 70 years old welcome.
- Yoga mat required.
- Cushion or blanket for comfortable sitting recommended.
- Bottle of water recommended.
- Have a meal NO less than 1 hour before the event.
All rights reserved - 2017